Please fill out the form below to contact Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut, Inc.
OOPS! You forgot to upload swfobject.js ! You must upload this file for your form to work.
Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut, Inc.
P.O. Box 2187
Norwalk, CT 06852
Board of Directors
- John Landolfi, President (North Branford)
- Christopher Cozzii, 1st Vice President
- Frank Cipriano, 2nd Vice President
- Eugene P. O'Neill, Secretary
- Marvin B. Gelfand, Treasurer
- Deborah Wright, Asst. Treasurer
- Sandy Wright, Sergeant at Arms
- Peter Torrano, Chair (Norwalk)
- Scott Bates (Stonington)
- Sam Bergami Jr. (Milford)
- Paul Ciochetti (Waterbury)
- Arthur Hersh (Fairfeild)
- Daniel O'Connor (Norwalk)
- James O'Boyle (Stonington)
- Willie Pabon (New Britain)
- David Palumbo(North Branford)
- Lisa Yarbor (West Haven)
|The Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut (PCAC) members are elected and appointed police commissioners from municipalities throughout Connecticut. Our mission is to provide a link between professional law enforcement officers and the public.|
We are dedicated to educating our members on current law enforcement issues facing our police departments. We strive to:
- Elevate the status of local police departments through the exchange of ideas, information and experience.
- Foster public understanding and appreciation of the role of police officers in today's society.
- Support legislation favorable to justice and safety.
- Improve the training of police officers.
- Give appropriate recognition for outstanding performance in the field of law enforcement.