|The Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut (PCAC) members are elected and appointed police commissioners from municipalities throughout Connecticut. Our mission is to provide a link between professional law enforcement officers and the public.|
We are dedicated to educating our members on current law enforcement issues facing our police departments. We strive to:
- Elevate the status of local police departments through the exchange of ideas, information and experience.
- Foster public understanding and appreciation of the role of police officers in today's society.
- Support legislation favorable to justice and safety.
- Improve the training of police officers.
- Give appropriate recognition for outstanding performance in the field of law enforcement.