PCAC Membership Applications
APPLICATION FOR COMMISSIONERS
(for those presently serving or now retired)
Membership Application (PDF) <=== THIS IS FOR COMMISSIONERS. You can download the form, fill it out, and mail to the address on the letterhead.
If you are applying for Associate Membership, please see the below section.
* * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * *
APPLICATION FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (for non-commissioners)
As of January 25, 2012:
A person can apply for Associate Membership
in the PCAC. Click here for the: Associate Membership Application
(PDF). You can download the form, fill it out, and mail to the address on the letterhead.
|The Police Commissioners Association of Connecticut (PCAC) members are elected and appointed police commissioners from municipalities throughout Connecticut. Our mission is to provide a link between professional law enforcement officers and the public.|
We are dedicated to educating our members on current law enforcement issues facing our police departments. We strive to:
- Elevate the status of local police departments through the exchange of ideas, information and experience.
- Foster public understanding and appreciation of the role of police officers in today's society.
- Support legislation favorable to justice and safety.
- Improve the training of police officers.
- Give appropriate recognition for outstanding performance in the field of law enforcement.